On June 14, at its annual meeting, United Way of Greater Greensboro announced new Board and Campaign Chairs and donors voted unanimously to welcome eight new members to its board of directors.
Board of Directors Chair:
- Gregg Strader, EVP, Chief Banking Officer, American National Bank & Trust
2017-18 Campaign Chair:
- Chuck Burns, Corporate Development Officer, Vice President, First Citizens Bank
New Board Members:
- Darryl Aaron, Providence Baptist Church
- Charlos Banks, Guilford County Schools
- Ty Bilderback, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc.
- Michele Deuterman, ITG Brands
- Mike Gillis, DMJ & Co., PLLC
- Sandra Harris, VF Corporation
- Chris Langley, Syngenta
- Adam Tarleton, Brooks Pierce
The United Way of Greater Greensboro board of directors provides direction, support, guidance, and governance to the organization by engaging business leaders as committed volunteers and leveraging expertise to advance the work of United Way.
“I am honored to serve as chair of the United Way board of directors and look forward to fighting for the opportunity, prosperity and future of every person in greater Greensboro,” says Strader.