United Way Establishes Bell House Resident Transition Fund

United Way of Greater Greensboro will continue to support the residents of Bell House during this period of transition. Bell House has done a tremendous job serving an important part of our community. United Way will carry the compassion and concern of our citizens by establishing a Bell House Resident Transition Fund. Thank you for your support!

To give online via a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account, visit: http://fnd.us/c/crYn1/sh/9234V3

If you prefer to give via check, please make it payable to “United Way – Bell House” and mail to:
United Way of Greater Greensboro
1500 Yanceyville Street, Greensboro, NC 27405

If you have questions about giving to the Bell House Resident Transition Fund, please contact Lynne Kirsch at United Way at 336-378-5041. 

Read More